Booking availability is affected by the durations of the class
1. A peer charge of Php 500 per person will be included when baking one product with a companion (maximum of 2 person per each project)
2. Children under 12 years old must have 1 on 1 parental supervision at all times to attend Bakebe’s class. Guardian waiver form must be signed before starting our baking project. Youngest kid we can accommodate is only 6-8 years old, but will depend on their behavior as please note that this is still a kitchen where safety is a priority above all.
3. Each project price is included: Recipes, pre-set ingredients and decorations for 1 person. Dirty dishes cleaning service, cake experts assistance, and a cake box with an elegant ribbon for you to bring it away as a gift.
4. Guests are required to come at least 15 MINUTES BEFORE THEIR SCHEDULED TIME SLOT FOR THE PROCESSING OF TICKETS.
5. Entry after 7:30pm can only choose to bake products with baking time of 2:30 hours .(Store closing time is 10pm)
6. No pets allowed
7. No refunds, but rebooking with a Php 200 charge is allowed within 3 days of booked date.
8. Operating hours is from 10AM to 10PM, first wave to bake is at 10AM and our last wave is at 7PM. Operating hours might change depending on mall hours especially on declared holidays in the Philippines.
9. Booking confirmation will be sent via email.
10. LATE GOERS are subjected to a rescheduling fee of PHP50 and can only be accommodated upon slot availability.
11. NO SHOWS can be rescheduled up to three (3) days after the guest/s booked date since LATE RESCHEDULING FEE CAN ONLY BE DONE ONCE and that will also be subjected to a PHP 200 rescheduling fee for slot availability. After more than seven (7) days of your booked date, attempts to reschedule will not be allowed and the guest/s slots can or will be forfeited depending on the situation.
12. All guest/s must sign a waiver form/guest detail form upon entering the vicinity гидра онион ссылка на сайт.
13. INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY – In the event of severe weather conditions, no refunds will be given but, Bakebe Philippines will provide FREE RESCHEDULING to all patrons within three (3) months of the booked date.
14. Some part of the area may also be up for maintenance which would not be grounds for refunds.
15. Guest/s will be held responsible for any damage caused due to negligence.
16. Bakebe Philippines is not responsible for any personal items inside or outside the premises.
17. Tickets will not be refundable, but may be transferable provided that it has the authorization letter and a valid ID of the owner and the one who will use it.
18. Management will not be held responsible for injuries sustained in the premises if the guest/s did not follow the rules and regulations.
19. Management reserves the right to refuse entry of people who do not follow the house policies.
20. Management reserves the right to change prices without prior legalrc ruonion notice.
21. Management may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who uses the hash tag #BAKEBEPH #BAKEBE or tag our official social media fan pages and use the same or any purpose without permission or payment.
22. Management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice.
23.PROMOTIONAL TICKETS – Tickets that are on sale are cannot be combined with any other existing promotions, online deals and government mandated discounts. Specific promotional mechanics, terms and conditions shall apply.
24. Smoking is strictly not allowed.