Booking availability is affected by the durations of the class
- Please change each appointment if you need to reschedule multiple appointments
- 2 people in maximum can share one baking project with 30% peer charge per project
- A peer charge of 40% for 3 people will be included when baking one product of the specified style (only applicable for 2 adults together with 1 children thats under 12 year old)
- Peer charge are calculated based on the original price.
- Children under 12 years old must have 1 on 1 parental supervision at all times to attend Bakebe’s class. Guardian form must be signed before starting our baking project.
- Each project Price is included: Recipes pre-set ingredients and decorations for 1 person. Free flow of coffee and tea, dirty dishes cleaning service, cake experts assistance, and a cake box with an elegant ribbon for you to bring it away as a gift.
- Booking confirmation will be sent via email. (changes on booking time slot can be change thru booking confirmation email)
- No pets allowed
- Due to the limited space, the candle experience can only be made by one person, and there is no accompanying fee.
- For safety reasons, the candle experience can only be made by people aged 12 or above.
- After the candle is made, there will be 1 hour solidification time before returning to the store for decoration and packaging, and guests can go to the nearby shopping malls to hang out.
- The store closes at 10pm, and the candle experience last starts at 8pm.
- Entry after 7:30pm can only choose to bake products with baking time of 2:30 hours . Last walk in will be 9 pm for baking projects thats under 1 hour. (Store closing time is 10pm)